Mummies can make their booking as early as 6 months into their pregnancy. Minimally, we do advise our clients to make the booking at least 1 month before their EDD as slots are limited & confirmation is based on first-come-first-serve basis.
You will need to Fill up the Booking Form via our website & provide the required information. Thereafter, a confirmation deposit is to be made via Bank Transfer or PayNow/PayLah to reserve your desired package. The balance payment will have to be made in full in the 2ndsession of the massage. Strictly no monetary transfer is to be made directly to any of our Therapists.
Do screenshot proof of all your transfers to 90629527.
Prenatal Massage Package:
- $120 for 3 sessions
- $150 for 5 sessions
Postnatal Massage Package:
- $188 for 7 sessions
- $208 for 10 sessions
- $308 for 3 x Prenatal + 7 x Post Natal
- $328 for 3 x Prenatal + 10 x Post Natal
- $338 for 5 x Prenatal + 7 x Post Natal
- $358 for 5 x Prenatal + 10 x Post Natal
You can just drop us a WhatsApp or Call Us at 90264070 upon admission to the hospital so that we can have your massage therapist on standby. Thereafter, your commencement date of service will be further arranged along with your available schedule upon successful delivery.
For Prenatal Massage
- Services can commence any time after 16 weeks of pregnancy &2 weeks before the Estimated Delivery Date (EDD).
For Postnatal Massage
- For Normal Delivery, services can commence any time after 3 days from the Delivery Date
- For Cesarean (C-section)/Premature Delivery, services can commence any time after 21 days from the Delivery Date.
Customer must provide & forward any advice/recommendation from her Doctor/Gynecologist pertaining to any complication from delivery for the commencement date to be better accessed. Customer is also advised to seek related approval from her Doctor/Gynecologist.
Your message therapist is a local, English speaking Singaporean with proper Certification & years of Experience in Prenatal &Postnatal massage.
Just drop us a call 1 day in advance & let us know how we can further improve her service. Alternatively, we can also arrange a replacement therapist without any additional charges.
Yes, it is best to take a shower or at least a body wipe before the massage due to hygiene reasons & also to prevent your body from getting rashes.
You are required to
- Provide a discreet/private area in your home as you will need to be undressed for the massage sessions.
- Provide your own set of beddings such as a floor mattress or your bed (you can have the option of renting our portable massage bed)
- 2 large towels – as a cover sheet and blanket
- 2 small towels – to cover your breast area during massage, and the other one is to clean the excess oil from your body after the massage.
Regretfully No, as for hygiene reasons, it would be better to allow us to use your towels instead.
Yes. We do provide rental of our latest portable massage bed upon request. There is a fee of $5/day.
From our experience, for best results all massage sessions are to be done on consecutive days.
We can input a request for your preferred therapist. Note that we work as a team to accommodate for unpredictable scheduling from all our clients & we cannot promise that you will be assigned your choice of therapist. It is also difficult to appoint a specific therapist as our therapists are usually assigned based on the location (i-e they usual serve clients within their specific assigned region).
Based on our experience,is it best to leave it on at least 6-8 hours each day throughout the course of your treatment. The binder can effectively help you in improving your body posture & to also gradually reshape it back to your desired body.
Note that you are also recommended to maintain a holistic approach in order to achieve effective result.
A trial session costs $98 & can be granted depending on our availability. If you decide to sign up for our massage package, you will need to notify TM Singapore immediately after your trial sessionso that a slot can be reserved for you.
Most definitely. The extension of your packages will be pro-rated based on the original package that you have signed up.
On the contrary, TM Singapore Postnatal massage is a great way to stimulate & assist in lactation. Especially if the breast is engorged, enlarged or sore & painful due to factors like blockage or over production of milk, Post Natal massage is proven to soften the tissue & stimulate the mammary glands.